call me mr brightside
[html]
OOC: --- WC: 475

The groan had split his jaws, echoing through the section of woods grew louder for an instant when he realized he'd almost plunged himself upon the sword which lay just a foot away from his body. He'd moved to sit, but the moment he did the sight of the luperci he'd seen just a while ago came into focus and this time with all his wolven glory. The first thing he noticed upon glancing toward the wolfen man was that he'd opened his leather jacket when just a few moments before he'd had it closed. A rolling growl left his ebony lips the moment he realized that he'd made himself look like a fool once again before someone else. The poor, submissive Leviothan looking up toward his fiery orange gaze. His scent.. it was stronger now, more pronounced due to his approach which caught Leviothan off guard. He smelled... good. With a few blinks, the copper toned Leviothan couldn't help but look up and run his eyes along the male's abdomen. Pleasant wasn't even the word for it.

Compared to his on copper toned fur, a fierce orange with dirty brown and grey spots streaked over its surface, the rose red and white that made up the luperci seemed to him almost perfect. That playful smile of red and white wolf was easily noted. Not many wolves had smiled at Leviothan like that. The ones who had were either those he'd traded with or those he'd been attacked by. Somewhat greedy, confident, and extremely sexy. All the things needed to be a master manipulator. "Yes, I'd like that very much, please." So respectful. His manners were surprising to even Leviothan, not just because he'd acquired them from his mother's training, but because it seemed almost too natural to use them. And the way that he'd rolled the R somewhat scared him. He reached out, took a hold of the wolf's clawed hand and with his free arm and the two legs before him, he rose to his feet with the help offered.

"Thank you." He let out a sigh of relief the moment he was standing. Normally he'd have taken his hand back, but he held on longer then he needed to while trying to recuperate from the nerves that were so obviously in a bundle. "I think I'm going to make a new wheel for this wheelbarrow. That really hurt." His eyes jerked toward the contents of the wheelbarrow, all that had gotten thrown. What caught his eye made him cringe. "Oh no!" The glass that was held within the picture frame had smashed against the sword on the way out, pierced right through the wooden pannels and of course, paper causing it to be impaled upon the ground. He frowned slightly before his attention moved back to the wolven man. "I'm Leviothan. What's your name?"

table by alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread