call me mr brightside
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/(Optime)

He caught sight of the Italian's smile and couldn't help but offer one of his own, exposing those pearly white canines of his to the open world behind the ebony lips that stretched into a thin line the outside. For a long moment, he wondered exactly how he was going to handle his weight, but he was by no means the largest wolf out there. This was a show not only of the wolfen man's integrity, but also of his strength and unconsciously, Leviothan had lifted himself up a bit faster then the wolf might have foreseen so that at the same moment, his clawed, padded fingers brushed over the lean, hardened muscle of the others abdomen. Perhaps a bold move, yet one that Leviothan was definitely interested in taking. Only then did he realize that his hand had not been given back, but he didn't make a show of it. With a hold on the black furred hand, Leviothan's smile grew, eyes lightening up with enthusiasm.

Of course, then the glass had taken issue up with the copper hued luperci who quickly looked about. He could have probably gotten away with burying the now garbage bound trash, but he couldn't do such whilst being watched by the stranger. He turned to look toward him again and only then did he feel the brush of Sebastian's tail, the silky furred ears brush over his torso and abdomen. He couldn't escape the thralls and thrill that the touch sent shocking through his body like lightning to the touch. Goosebumps broke out on the flesh beneath his fur, followed by an involuntary shiver. He'd had to do that on purpose, but who was Leviothan to call him out on it when he was having such a reaction to just the touch. He'd barely been touched so much since being a pup, albeit with such feelings, such desires like this.

"The pleasure..." he started upon feeling the tip of Sebastian's snout brushing upon the soft copper toned fur of his belly, "is all mine." No matter what he had been meaning to say, the words came out sounding like something completely different. Something instinct driven more then thoughts alone. When finally he observed the scene spread out before him in all finality, there really wasn't much damage. He could patch some of the damage up. One of the tops had fallen off of one of the seasonings, but he could carefully screw that back on while more subtle damages such as the picture frame were lost to even the most delicate thoughts of his mind. With the sound of birds chirping, of insects buzzing about, Leviothan shifted his weight from one foot to the other before looking back to Sebastian with a small grin surfacing upon his lips.

"Mind if I call you Seb?" What was done was done and that's all that could truly be said about what had happened. With a quickness to his draw, he gave an excited nod of his head while behind him, his bushy tail, swept from side to side in anticipation, his ears slightly lifting, drawing toward a more friendly half mass. "The help would be greatly appreciated. I could pay you if you'd like with a few of the things I have here. As long as it's not all the seasonings. They're for a friend. Maybe more if we do a good job." He announced just as quickly. He moved closer to Sebastian then, looking about toward all the various trees around them. "Do you know whether or not these trees have sap? I mean, I think we could get a few .." He stops then with a quick look about, as if searching for something. His free hand darted down to touch and pat at his pants, before a grin splices over his lips once again. "Great. I still have it. Um, as I was saying, we could get a few larger branches and strip them down. Do you know how to carve?"

Word Count :: 666 | OOC ::O_O.. Weird post word number! =_=

[/html]

Messages In This Thread