call me mr brightside
Eeep D: Sorcery! Also last post for the night because tired.

Sebastian elegantly affected not to notice the effect his simple, light touch had had on the taller male, even though he was almost spasming with glee on the inside. When they got so excited over a simple, small touch, that was when he almost felt like laughing. It made him feel pretty big, being able to provoke such a reaction with such simple, small movements of his (admittedly damn fine) body. Poor old Levi had no idea what he was getting into, and Sebastian had no intention of warning him.

"So long as I can call you Levi," he parried the question with another. Really, Leviothan was quite the mouthful. Shorter names were easier to remember and say. He peered over the damage, still holding the fiery-furred man's larger hand in his own black-furred one. If his hip happened to bump against Levi's side, that was a completely unintentional action that resulted in him shifting his weight to one side.

Appreciated help, pay, not the seasonings because they were presents, trees with sap and something in Levi's pants. Immediately blanking the rest of the information Levi had given him, Sebastian's brain instantly zeroed in on that burning curiosity. Now he couldn't live without knowing exactly what was in Levi's pants.

"I think I could help you," he answered in a musing tone. "No payment necessary, I assure you," he added, grinning up at the taller male, rubbing his hand with his thumb as he did so. Maybe he would look for a bit of a reward... But not payment, so to speak. And he certainly wouldn't speak so bluntly.

He shrugged ruefully. "I'm sure I couldn't say," he answered carelessly. What did he know about trees? "And I fear I don't know much about carving either." Sebastian extricated his hand from Levi's grip to slide it around his waist, patting at the place where Levi had touched his pants.

"Still have what?" he asked mildly, acting as though this was a perfectly normal action he did on a daily basis. Well, it was. He just pretended it was more typically sociable than it usually was.

Messages In This Thread