call me mr brightside
[html]
ooc: x) So funny. Good night, Sebby-kun.

Even if Sebastian seemed to not notice, Leviothan had noticed all of the gentle touches that may have or may not have been accidental. The clear rush of anticipation and excitement continued to grow unexpectedly as time passed and soon Leviothan's firm grasp at Sebastian's hand. No, he had no clue what would happen, what may happen only that he needed to get the wheel fixed and the only way to do so at the moment would be with help and the wolfish man that was helping him exceeded his expectations.

"That would be lovely. So, Seb, are you in a pack?" The question somewhat came out of no where, despite his best wishes not to find out too much about his new acquaintance. Knowing things had a habit of turning out badly. But regardless, his curiosity was too much and for several long moments, he pondered the things that could happen should the smaller luperci be more then he'd expected. Moment's later, he found himself hip-checked by Sebastian and a grin split over his ebony lips once again.

Whether he had done it on purpose or not couldn't quite come to Leviothan's mind. For a wild moment in time, he found himself desiring touch. Perhaps it'd be best if he were peeled from the other male wolf? No.. he didn't want to be. Without a sound, be began moving for a few fallen branches near by. In reality, all he needed was three of them. He paused in his step then once Sebastian began speaking to him, that fiery gaze of his settling on the others eyes.

He didn't quite understand what the thumb rubbing was about, but he didn't dislike it and more then anything, it brought about a more rigorous reaction from his tail which now beat excitedly against his sides, the silken, bushy appendage sashaying up the side of Sebastian's back. Unintentional of course, but all the same. "Are you sure? That's so nice of you." How could he not be happy about that? He'd wanted to bring everything home and now he would. However, with the sudden realization that he'd have to find out himself, he smiled with prideful content. Show off what he knew, what he could do and it'd possibly help him later.

He'd almost forgotten that Sebastian's black furred paw had caught his hand in a somewhat intimate embrace but the moment Sebastian's fell free to slip around his waist, he shivered in delight, his tail curling up to glide over the other wolf's clawed and padded hand, at least over the top. The moment that Sebastian gave a few pats at his pants where he'd felt just previously, he'd be able to feel the slight raise, the circled rectangular shape that made up his carving knife. But he was sure that Sebastian wouldn't know what it was unless he'd done this before and someone else had had the very same knife within their pockets. "My carving knife. I found it when I was younger. I'll have to get a new one soon, or at least replace the blade, but it's my most valuable possession."

He shifted his weight again, just slightly before his gaze moved to Sebastian's hand and his arm closest to Sebastian rose to glide along the smaller wolf's back, to settle at the base of his shoulder blades, claws digging just slightly into the rose red fur that made up most of his body.

<style type="text/css">
.vc-LM-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#541216;}
.vc-LM-1 p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-LM-1 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#fee6c6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/w5QSQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 571
[/html]

Messages In This Thread