call me mr brightside
[html]
Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.
"Jazper, hmm.. Can't say I've heard of him," he announced silently, his grin running farther then the eye could see. Literally, because he'd slightly turned his head a different angle. With a few moments to spare, Leviothan led Sebastian, through touch, toward a few of the valuables he'd lost when taking the tumble. He shifted uneasily for a moment at the sight of the sword before his face seemed to once again light up. He could feel Sebastian's tail slightly batting against his own. The feeling was pure ecstasy in the form of a simple touch. And when he looked toward the foxy wolf, he caught a smile instead of a hint of surprise. "Maybe I'll have to see about trading some of my works with your pack. Do you know whether or not the Cercatori d'Arte are on good terms with them? I wouldn't want to be attacked for coming close to the borders."

A few moments seemed to pass as Sebastian felt up his pocket, trailing his fingers and hand along his carving knife. Despite that, any one who happened to look at the two would see something far different. However, he had long since lost his nutters and he couldn't foresee exactly what was to happen. Eventually, though, he spotted Sebastian's quaint grin, a slight crook to the fiery wolf's neck taken just a moment later. Leviothan's eyebrow had risen some, but for now, his ears had gone half mast. How could they not? Sebastian was utterly close to somewhere he'd never come close to being touched. Despite his budding sexual maturity. Finally, even as his cheeks grew darker, he spoke though his voice came out slightly strained. "Yes. I work with a lot of wood. In fact, it's my specialty. I have this water basin modeled after a few wolves' hands and it's turned out so great that I think I'm going to make my own shop for my works."

Needless to say, he hadn't expected to hear about another carpenter, if that was what Leviothan really was. But the fact that there could be another knife involved seemed to peak the young wolf's interest. He drew nearer to Sebastian, turning just slightly so that he could stand face to face and for a moment, with the confidence that he normally managed to retain in league for his pack, Leviothan stepped closer and very slowly let the trickling sensation of his tongue meet with the side of Sebastian's face. "I'll have to make sure to do that. Maybe you could take me there after we're done with this? I'm heading toward Casa anyway. I want to see what kinds of wood are around. Maybe your carpenter could help me in that respect?" Leviothan smiled for a moment before once again returning back to the position he'd been in, had having never left the top of Sebastian's shoulder blades. For a long moment, he waited to see what Sebastian would say. Whether he'd turn down that idea or not.

Eventually, though, he felt himself tugged closer to Sebastian via his hand which had moved over his muscular sides, up the bottom of his arm. "Let's finish this. Then maybe we can see about giving you a reward. After all, I can't just let you go off without something in return for your help. I'll start on the carving. You can pick up the items I tossed when I fell. Fair enough?" He didn't say anything about their position. After all, he'd barely met any other men, other then his father and his mother's husband, but then he was too young to really understand his sexuality. Something that had been peaking over the last few months, despite his immaturity in the subject. This was all new to him, unexplored lands that he couldn't quite just yet. Without a sound, his hand dipped lower until setting right at Sebastian's tail bone.

Whether done on purpose, or simply allowing it to happen, Leviothan didn't seem to mind what he'd just done. He waited fitfully for Sebastian's reply before slipping free to move toward a group of fallen, thick branches that didn't seem too overly dried.
OOC: Sorry this took so long, and that we didn't get to speed play yesterday. .-. I really got into a good show that I didn't want to stop watching. >_<
Wc: 691
template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread