Sleepless Night
The wolf stood, submitting gracefully to her. It wasn't much, as she was a single rank above him, but the show of respect still pleased her. Pride's tail swayed behind her, looking over his frame once more. His actions said a lot about him, since he was willing to submit to someone younger than himself in subservience to rank. Others might have adopted a more casual manner that wouldn't force them to show that respect to her. She listened to his words, marking the lack of tone. He hid his feelings and thoughts away quite well behind that voice.

It wasn't completely hidden. His words did inform her somewhat of his view. It was very factual, showing that she was dealing with someone that observed on the logical level before dealing with emotion and other such things. He continued on, not elaborating on why he was unable to sleep, just stating it as fact and continuing. Pride nodded her head, white eyes meeting his own. I don't care for the day. This is when I'm normally awake. My name is Pride Tormenta. She stated her preference for the night without a care, letting him draw what conclusions he might from that fact. Perhaps I could aid you and walk with you through the pack? I know it quite well.

Messages In This Thread