Funny to see you here...
[html]

Been so long....since I've seeen yo faace! xD

"Almost a year....wow...." Revan looked all around him as he padded along the very worn path that led right to the proverbial front door of the Nova Scotia territory, an excitement filling up his chest as he recognized the scent markers. It had really been almost a year since he had left that fateful day, hearing the news his parents had sent of the illness that had taken his father, though only temporarily. Kodi had made a full recovery thanks at least in part to Revan's medical training, and Revan had been particularly proud of that, proudly recieving the pat on the back and praises from his loving family. It had taken a long time for his father to recover and several times Revan wasn't actually sure he was going to make it. Despite all the ups and downs, however, Revan's tough old dad had made it through.

After all the time that had passed, along with just enjoying the company his family provided for him, Revan knew he missed Nova Scotia, and one day decided he would return to these lands, eager to see everything he had missed. "I wonder how much has changed in my absence..." He could all ready smell unfamiliar scents in the air... "This is going to be exciting..." He wagged his tail as he continued past the scent markers and into the territory, eager to meet whatever faced him.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread