Funny to see you here...
[html]

OOC here!

Revan's smile grew the closer he got to her, tail swishing behind him, though his head tilted at her use of a language he was not quite familiar with. He didn't have time to ask about it however as he was suddenly pulled into a very tight and warm embrace, as if the collie had been reunited with a former lover. Revan melted into the embrace, wrapping his arms around her, inhaling her scent. Oh how he had missed her, and she had missed him too it seemed. It was almost as if the pups fiasco never happened. Revan was about to answer her question, but again before he could say anything she took the initiative, surprising him with her peculiar behavior. He didn't care in the slightest, perfectly happy spending the rest of the day tightly enveloped in each other's paws.

"Oh I've been around...not around here obviously. I had a family emergency and had to leave." He was about to mention the pups thing but thought better of it. "I stayed with my family for a while and missed souls quite a bit, before finally deciding to return once my dad had pulled through." Revan stayed silent for a moment, inhaling the scent of her optime form hair. "Want to know something? I missed Nova Scotia, but most of all I missed you...a lot.."

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread