Funny to see you here...
[html]

OOC here!

Revan sighed as they both just stood there, enjoying each other's warmth and company. He couldn't believe his luck. Here he was thinking she would have forgotten about him, or worse remembered the horrible thing that had happened, but it turned out she had missed him just as much as he had her, and it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When she pulled away, it was very tempting to just pull her back, not wanting the warmth to leave him, but he had a feeling this was only the beginning of the hugs he was going to receive now that he was back. His spirits perked up at that. "You missed me too? I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel." His tail wagged gently behind him, his taller form meaning for him to look down at her, but really in his heart he was looking up.

"Suppose I don't have to though do I? I have a feeling you know." He chuckled, his eyes full of happiness. "I went back home to my family. My dad got really sick and nobody could figure out what it was. Turned out to be a pretty bad sickness, but with herbs and help, he was able to recover thankfully. They're thinking about coming to Nova Scotia in the future...I'd be really happy for you to meet them someday." His eyes widened hopefully. Strange how quickly he had come to that...it seemed his feelings for her hadn't dwindled at all. "What about you? How have you been? I'm anxious to know..." His eyes gleamed curiously, and with care.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread