Funny to see you here...
'No. I am just telling you that for fun' she mused dryly, without a hint of humour in her voice, but laced with muted sarcasm all the while. 'I got that you left for family reasons' she noted impatiently, crossing her arms over her chest with a huff. 'Where geographically?' Silver eyes flicked around Revan's face with thinly veiled curiosity. It had been so, so very long and Io was trying to pinpoint how he'd changed, there was little else to do aside from that and conversing.

‘Yes. Sure' Io mused softly as he spoke of his own family. Her mind delved back into thoughts of her own. Rosa was nowhere near as nice to just 'visit' without any reasons. And Paulo was of course, hung up on every word or his mate's and unlikely to visit either. Galileo was unpredictable and, well, so was Europa. She'd not seen Xyza for some time either. Her mind was pushed back on track by Revan's question. Oh well, no need to be vague.

'I have three sons, Dymtr and Alejandro' she stumble over the pronunciation of Leon's god damn choice of name, 'are almost a year old now. And Jakub is just a few months old' Io, of course, skipped over a few details, but she guessed those were the most important. Especially skipping over Jaroslaw and Jacinto.

Messages In This Thread