Funny to see you here...
[html]

OOC here!

Revan chuckled at her obvious sarcasm. "You haven't changed much have you? That's a good thing of course, and there's no sarcasm in that." Her persistence in knowing exactly where he had been amused him. "Well..let's see now. My family's located much farther south than we are now. In the territory the humans used to call the United States I think..I couldn't exactly tell you where since I don't have a map and everything, but I could take you there someday and show you if you'd like. It's really a beautiful area." He enjoyed locking eyes with hers, those wonderful silver eyes that were so unique to her, before letting his eyes roam a bit as she talked about her recent exploits. Still with that dancer's body he saw..delicious as he last remembered her. He was just so happy to be able to see her again.

"Three sons eh? Wow...somebody's been busy." He chuckled as she had trouble pronouncing her own pup's name, but he dismissed it as an added chuckle to his little quip about somebody being busy, a joke in and of itself if anybody read into it. Of course he couldn't help but be a little disappointed, since having pups meant for sure that she currently had a mate, but Revan didn't let this disappointment show, merely shrugged it off, enjoying the reunion he was having with her. "Would you like to sit down or something? I have a feeling you would like to crawl into my arms and lay your head against my chest." Revan supplied a sly smile. A little bold, yes, but what the hell right? The worst she could say was no, and why not test her boundaries a bit. This mate was going to have a run for his money...

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread