Funny to see you here...
[html]

OOC here!

"You've been to the US? I had no idea, but I suppose most of the others around here have or have had their parents originate from there....Oh hey! The land of thirty countries! I want to go visit there someday.. That's so funny too because on my way up here I met a friend that just came from Europe. Her name's Sabyne, she's definitely a character." Revan chuckled. "She's been through a hell of a lot, but I helped her come to Nova Scotia with her two pups, maybe you can meet her some..." It was then that Revan caught the last thing she said. "Wait...you lead Aniwaya? Wow look at you all high up on the food chain now. I'm proud of you Io...you've really made something of yourself in my absence haven't you? Seems like you lived a whole lifetime in the year I've been gone."

And then she sat down in front of him, but she didn't look too happy all of a sudden. Such a huge difference from the happy Io he had seen a few minutes ago. Revan sat down too and leaned back against the tree. With a gentle grab of her arm, he made an effort to pull her into his arms, wanting so badly to be able to hold her again. "Io...is something wrong? Seconds ago you were all giddy OMG I'm so happy to see you and now you're all down and stuff. Look I'm not going anywhere ok? I'm staying this time. I'm really happy to see you and I missed you, can we just enjoy this reunion together without worrying about any outside influences? I bet you'll feel better being back in your favorite place." Revan smiled, indicating his chest. "Remember? It's still waaarm...still muscleeeey.."[/b] He chuckled, trying to coax a smile from her.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread