Last Speck Of Hope
[html]
OOC / +3

Ciara seemed especially ecstatic to see him, and that caused his ears to perk at her when she came to greet him in her wolfish way. He returned the gesture, realizing that the two of them hadn’t really interacted much since their awkward interlude those many moons ago. Zalen supposed he had subconsciously been steering clear of her, and the fact that she had not had puppies yet was somewhat off-putting. He wouldn’t mention that to her now though, of course, it would be uncouth.

Ciara asked the male, Demogorgan, what skills he might bring to their pack. Zalen pondered on the man’s name for a moment; it was odd, and he felt like it was familiar somehow, but couldn’t quite place where he might have heard it before. The dirty male said that he had lived in another pack before, and that he was adept at hunting and defense. Zalen sat back on his black haunches as he listened, and as soon as the new-comer was finished speaking, he replied in turn, That is good. New Dawn is blessed with many skilled hunters and protectors, it is one of the reasons are bellies are never empty. And considering the recent circumstances and the upcoming winter, we could always use more sharp eyes. He looked at Ciara and gave her a slight nod. This one would do.

Standing then, Zalen walked to the males side and nuzzled at him to stand, I am Zalen, the Alpha. I welcome you to our pack; unfortunately you have come during difficult times but they will surely pass. Ciara and I will show you to the den, there is a river nearby that you can clean up in if you wish. He then began to walk back into the pack lands, after brushing flanks with Ciara affectionately.

<style type="text/css">
.zleaves b {font-weight:bold; color:#edb255; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cacd9e; }
.zleaves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zleaves {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7d0f01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2b1vg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #edcf55; padding: 5px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#edcf55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zleaves p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zleaves p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread