Last Speck Of Hope
Whilst he had been telling him of the skills that he felt he was more favourable at, he did wonder how useful at those things he could be. Most certainly he had hunted for himself whilst making his way to what ended up being here. It had been an experience in itself, what with the increase in food once he had left his land. When he had ventured through more habitable surroundings he had found more choice in what to hunt. He did wonder right then what delights the pack here enjoyed. No doubt there would be some differences at least. Of course whilst traveling he had only need to hunt for himself, enough to keep him going a little longer and nothing more. With this pack that that they were telling him of, sounded rather more than just one lone wolf. Demogorgon thought that he would have to get back into that game and quickly if he was to truly show how good at hunting he could be. It was a different world and a different game between the hunter and the prey here one to which he was sure he would enjoy.

On hearing the male responding to him he listened, intently. Relieved that the dominating figure near him seemed pleased with his skills of which he spoke. Though he was curious to ask about the circumstances of which was spoken. It certainly didn’t sound good at all, he hoped that the trouble that had once befallen his pack was not something that was spreading. He wished on no one the grief that he had endured. But instead of asking he stayed quiet. His white and unkempt figure slowly arose from its spot once he felt the nudge from the Alpha of the pack. In truth he had a little trouble doing so, even though he had much life in him and his limbs they were being a little unkind to him of late. It was a sign that he wasn’t exactly the jewel of good health and rest. Demogorgon padded the floor a little with his paws, though he was excited to be accepted into New Dawn it had not yet reached his lower extremities. Though he was somewhat nervous at all the new things he was faced with it was a light for him at the end of a very dark time.

“Thank you, thank you both. I had thought I would never find another place I could truly belong. And I don’t doubt that could do with that river, if only to save others from my colourful collection of scents I have picked up on my journey.”

With his future looking a lot brighter than it had when he had set out away from his old territory. Demogorgon slowly padded over the line which he had previously been careful not to cross. True the spot he had just been in was not all that different from the spot near Ciara he stood in now, awaiting to see all that they would show him. But there was a difference and that was that he now had somewhere he could begin again.

Messages In This Thread