one day fly over me
[html]

“Ah,” he responded, his gaze dropping to the ground briefly as he felt a little ashamed to have rushed ahead so recklessly. When left to his own devices, Itsihnalv was one who was prone to worrying. This was why he had rushed ahead to find Ayegali, but now it was what caused him to feel anxious for every moment that he didn’t know where the tribe was, what they were doing, or how things were going. All he could do now, now that he was there, was wait and pray for them to have a journey as save and uneventful as his own.

The timber-furred wolf considered the question regarding Dohi for a moment before shrugging. “I cannot say. Knowing Dohi, he will probably try to follow more swiftly once he hears that I’ve followed you. Uwoduhi might pursue as well, but who knows.” While Itsihnalv liked to believe that the four siblings knew one another acutely, he still couldn’t accurately guess their actions and reactions as well as he thought he could. He liked to believe he understood Uwoduhi more than the others, though that might make more sense, seeing as though she was born to his same litter. “They won’t be very long, even if they don’t rush to catch up. It didn’t take me too long to get here behind you. I would estimate they only have a few more days before everyone else catches up…”

And what then? They had been traveling long enough that the thought of actually finding that golden promise land here was an outlandish thought. He frowned briefly before dismissing all the worries regarding settling down; what would happen would happen, as he saw it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread