soft revolution
[html]
http://i33.tinypic.com/8x651g.jpg); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;">
I am much more ridiculous than thee!
     Her head tilted, followed by both ears in a mildly surprised sweep that eventually lifted her eyelids and a smile. The salty breeze in her face had erased any suggestion that company had come about, stealing her senses and train of thought in the moments leading the exotic hybrid to that little corner of the world. Immediately, it was made very clear that the wolf was anything but bothered by the interruption of solitude. Her eyes rounded and smile bloomed with the a childish sort of glee as if Festivity were an old friend. Which was a slightly racist reaction when it comes down to it, but that hardly registered in the small wolf's head. No, right then it seemed like her imagination had taken form (which admittedly, wouldn't exactly be a first) and flight, right across the rolling ocean waves and to her side. Africa! was all her mind could really produce for a couple of seconds, which translated into a brief and quiet giggle. Mature.

"Ohh, yes," she said excitably, cutting off her own giggle and looking out at the sky again. But her attention almost immediately swung back to the jackal-dog, openly taking in her wide ears, her contrasting markings and dark eyes. She was lovely, utterly enchanting to the monochrome luperci. Poe had taken on a distinct vanity when it came to human clothes, in great part due to her journey to Africa and Europe. Even now with her chores on the shoreline, she wore a flower-printed sundress and colourful ribbons, some feeble attempt to live up to the brilliance she had seen there. "Uh, yes, lots of storms these days. Stormy summer," she said, and without pause continued, "So, Africa. I mean, I've never seen someone from Africa over here before. Which is a shame, but awesome now that I have. When did you come?" her head tilted again, this time much more dramatically and inquisitively. No conversation was worth dilly-dallying on small talk to Poe. Far too many wonderful things to discuss. Especially when to came to Africa.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread