soft revolution
[html]
the delays are not for lack of interest, I swear D: faillife is fail

Festivity found the other girl's giggle a powerful force for driving away the cloud of personal baggage overhead. Melancholy was not a natural state for her, and she felt her mood lift with a carefree smile. "Well this is a surprise greeting," she commented with a laugh. "A pleasant one, mind - I've been getting weary of stares and awkward questions." The people and places that represented home might now cast shadows on her everyday state of mind, but they were still the characters and locations of her youth; subject always to a special soft corner of her heart.

"I haven't been here long," she responded. Festivity had been on the North American continent for only a few months, but in the 'souls area specifically a shorter time still. "My name's Festivity," she offered an introduction before continuing "I assume you are not from here then, if you know something of foreign places?" Well, her comment was more in reference to the sun dress than to anything else. Festivity had met other travelers here already, but none that embraced the two-footed lifestyle so completely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread