all is forgiven
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____There was no real acknowledgement as to how he felt, but she could tell it was a lot better. Almost anything would have been an improvement over the last time she had seen him, though whether or not it had anything to do with what she or Endymion was giving him was over her head. It could have just been the weather playing hell on their minds. The water washed the blood from the ground and dulled any and every smell there was around. “One thing was a pillow, but I see someone else beat me to the punch,” she answered with a small laugh, then fiddling with her pouch to pull the next thing out. It was a small vial, although a bit more decorative for what it was being used for. Holding it out to him, she went on to explain. “I've been spending a few nights trying to figure out something that will help make everyone feel better. I'm not sure if it will work but the worst it could probably do is nothing at all.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread