all is forgiven
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Though he was a little unsteady on his feet, he moved in such a way that Corona was more transfixed on the difference than what he was doing. It was the recoil from the outside light however that snapped her out of that daze and she followed him hesitantly out into the hazy outdoors. That was another thing that had caught her interest—the foggy landscape. It was eerie and in a sense, almost fitting for their little meetings. Corona kept her eye on him as he lit the cigarette and drew in the first drag off of it, watching the smoke filter and mingle with the fog. But his question made her gaze drop towards the ground, wondering if just when it was that Gabriel had visited. What did he already know? “Yeah, someone did. I guess he was some sibling of mine, I didn't really know him.” Some sibling though, he had deserved to die for what he had done. But it wasn't the tone of voice she had used, Corona almost felt a small tinge of sorrow for him as well. He'd been led astray somewhere, he had lost out on a very major, life-saving point factoid about all of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread