early morning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Well.." She began, an unfortunate sort of smile settling on her features. "I'd like to think this will be easy, but I doubt it." They had been traveling for months now, through lands just like these that had ended up being unsuitable for the Tribe, so Ayegali didn't hold much hope for any lands that they came across, at least until she was proven wrong about them. "We were driven from our old lands by others that didn't understand our way of life. Like here, there are no others like us or that seem to live like us. I will be visiting some of the packs here though, in an attempt to speak with their leaders and see where they stand in this place, what they're like." It made sense to her, at least.

"If that goes well though, then I would be happy to take you up on your assistance. Someone who knows the lands and doesn't mind us would be vital for us settling in." She assured him, happy to think that, at the very least, someone was accepting of them, even willing to aid them. "We could find something for you in return even, if you'd like. Meat for the coming winter, crafts that the Tribe members make, or even a place to stay until you might decide what you wish to do with your life now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread