check yes, juliet
[html]

He had known that there was a certain amount of tension about him and his Journey — not as much from feeling it from others, but by feeling anxious about it himself. He had worried of nothing more in that time than returning in disgrace, not finding a Guide because of the tumult in his heart. He had, however, managed to get past his blinding anger and slight depression to find Uguna, and since then had leveled out a little bit. He had a long way to go, especially if he was ever going to change his opinions of changing at all. He felt as though he was happy with how he was now. Uguna did not agree — he still believed that his soul was entirely too seeped in chaos, but Itsi didn’t see the need to change that now.

The younger brother watched with mixed admiration and envy as Dohi lithely sprang up to where he was. He had grace that was only rivaled by Uwoduhi’s, though his sister always seemed to be able to be graceful under all circumstances. Itsihnalv had trouble with keeping his calm long enough to try to appear graceful; his movements often came quick and clipped, like the fidgeting of a bird. He noticed, with a vague sense of satisfaction, that he was roughly the same height of his brother, if not a tiny bit taller. He made a small smile, which disappeared once an actual question had been posed. He resumed his usual neutral expression, and shrugged his narrow shoulders. “A few days ago; I set of ahead of the main tribe, to find Ayegali. I did, by the way. She says she is to meet with the surrounding leaders. She seems to be seriously considering creating new tribe lands here.” Itsihnalv’s distaste rang clear in his tone of voice. “I feel there are too many others here, and that it is too much of a risk,” he added grudgingly. He blinked away the dark emotion, however. “And you? Is the rest of the tribe here yet?” It had been a few days; he had imagined them to have caught up by now.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread