check yes, juliet
[html]

He knew that Dohi’s response was the right one, of course. No matter how his own opinions were set against his sister’s, her word was law in the tribe. He had never really questioned it; she had been the Chief of them since he had been born, and that was enough to make her seem to be the upmost law in his world. He trusted her more than he trusted anyone else. His older brother continued to speak the truth — as begrudgingly as Itsihnalv wanted to accept it — and eventually he released some of the tension welled up in his shoulders and shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest. “You are right,” he said eventually, nodding. “If Ayegali says this is the place, this is the place. I simply hope the Others of this place show their true colors when she meets them, so she may make the best decision.” And he hoped their true colors would be peaceful ones; he did not want his sister hurt.

And, with that, Itsihnalv’s mind quickly flitted to the next thing. He uncrossed his arms, looking over his shoulder at the half-destroyed ship. He then looked back to his brother, a quick smile flaring up on his face. “I hope you are as intrigued by this as I am,” he said excitedly, turning around and carefully making his way up to where the ship was impaled by the surrounding rocks. When he reached where they might leap on to the rotting deck of the ship, he waited for his brother. His curiosity sang for him to continue, but he managed to quell the urge and pause as to continue with Dohi.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread