check yes, juliet
[html]

A fiendish smile wormed its way onto the younger brother’s features. “Now you are speaking my language,” he murmured darkly, wandering over to the middeck that was facing the back of the ship. There were two small stairwells on either side of him, with what would have been the wheel to steer the ship on the raised platform they led to. The wall that connected the two stairwells was what, if he had to guess, probably held rooms beyond. There was a great amount of debris covering the ground and walls, so it might be a joint effort to see if they could get in here. “If I was a room, that is where I would be,” Itsihnalv said, pointing to the area of wall in question. “If we can clear some of the way and get something to pry at the boards with, I think we can get in.”

With that, Itsihnalv lifted a broken piece of timber and tossed it off to the side of the ship, so he could approach the wall in question a little bit more. He took some of the plant life that had encroached upon the wall in his hands and took it down, looking more at the wooden wall with interest while he hoped Dohi was looking for something to start smashing the wall with.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread