when the words are aged, war is waged
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Though he didn't directly answer her question, she got the indirect answer in the terms of talking about settling a tribe down. This proved intriguing, though she was somewhat entertained by how vehemently seemed about what had happened. So someone was murdered, so there she was standing over the grave looking sad and he had to go and point out every little obvious thing that was already outstanding in her mind. “Then I'd suggest you don't settle in the north. This land belongs to Inferni,” she answered him, talking at the same tone and pace as she had before. Though the very ground they were standing on wasn't directly belonging to Inferni, it may as well have.

_____“And there are some in Inferni who do not take well to wolves, especially ones that point out the obvious such as yourself.” At which point, her blue eyes left his dark ones and went back to the grave at their feet. “The man who is buried here is my younger brother. He attacked our family, my niece specifically, and came back to do away with us all.” So yes, he had been murdered, but that didn't make it wrong in her eyes. It had been justified. It had needed to be done. Though she desired to know what had driven Andrezej so, it was an answer she would never receive.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread