when the words are aged, war is waged
[html]

“We will not settle in a place where it would cause conflict,” Itsihnalv said firmly, crossing his arms across his narrow chest. He found that it was very rough to speak to this canine, as everything she said and did conveyed a condescending tone to him. His frown deepened as she continued, though his understanding broadened more of her reasons. Itsihnalv had no qualms with eliminating threats such as whoever was murdered here last night, but that was not his reason to be so cautious and guarded. He roughly disregarded her pointed comment aimed towards himself – not really caring enough to engage in pointless insults – and remarked further, as to expand her own knowledge on his reasoning. “Are lunatics such as this,” he motioned to the ground, roughly implying her murdered brother, “Common here?” He frowned and shook his head before returning his inscrutable dark gaze to her. “If you do not understand my reasoning, it is only because I do not wish my tribe to live in a place where they are any more in danger than they were previously.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread