just exceptionally good at small-talk, baby.
[html]
___________________________ THREAD COUNT _____
LAST UPDATE - 7:05 PM 12/17/2007
# [ 001 ] rise up from the dirt. j.
With Conri Church. Set on June 18. Luz, fresh from the European coastline, stands at a crossroads of choice. Fortunately the decision is made without her input; a breeze blows away one of her star maps, and the chase brings her to the Clouded Tears. There she meets Conri. Besides the usual interview, they briefly discuss birthplaces; she departs their meeting with a liking for the hybrid.

# [ 002 ] tangled u[p] in blue!
With Zaets Russo. Set on June 21. Luz awakens early, and being the beast of caprice that she is, decides a walk on the mountain-side is exactly what she needs. On her way, gasp, she falls! Zaets to the rescue!

# [ 003 ] mexican [p]illbox hat
With Hybrid Holocaust. Set on June 28. Feeling lonesome, Luz trudges up to Mount Alusia to make some awed sounds at the sunrise. As she arrives, she notices something quite unexpected: a coyote’s bones, littered about the space between her and the Inferni border. She examines a skull, as of yet unaware that she is ‘too close for comfort’ to dog country. Consider the lesson learned.

# [ 004 ] trading clothes and ringing [p]avlov's bell
With Gibraltar. Set on June 24. With intentions of solitude, the astronomer puts to good use a firepit, a box of matches, and a wine-bottle. No such luck, I'm afraid.

# [ 005 ] [p]repare your telescope!
With Adrian. Set on June 26. Among the boughs of what may one day soon become her permanent home among the fog and grandfather oaks of Clouded Tears, Luz lounges, drawing as much absent-minded delight from a songbird's leg-bone as from sensorial digestion. She's happened on by a fresh packmate; a lick of conversation ensues and comes to naught.

# [ 006 ] those bold city girls » p
With Hisano Rahim. Set on June 27. Feeling, initially, religious, Luz seeks out the park. It feels good and old and dead to her, safe to make her sort of prayers to gods she doesn't wholly believe in. Her mood shifts; she begins wandering among the shadowy figures of the park. A moonless night makes some difficulty for navigation. She meets a strapping young lad, and exits with an opinion of him slanted towards 'like.'

# [ 007 ] it seems the stranger is always you.
With Tsia Zyz'nara. An evening meander among the bonefire's tunnels and olfactory overdrive, what what?

# [ 008 ] night-timing, baby.
With Rurik Russo. Set on June 25. In a quirky sort of mood (my favorite sort of feeling), Luz ventures to the city. With alcohol! Add a tea-spoon of forlorn graveyard, two-cups of sexy Russian pirate, and a dash of peppermint. Mix well. Big Grin

# [ 009 ] midnight radio.
With Laruku Tears. Set on June 19. Luz, initially lounging by the riverside, gets a life-lasting taste of her new Alpha.

# [ 010 ] A Hexed Life.
With Hex. Set on June 28th. Luz stumbles along with none of her usual swagger, having only recently escaped the fight of her life.

# [ 011 ] little plastic castles.
With Poe D'Angelo. Set on August 1st. Brimming with memories, recollections, and other unwanted stuffs of the head, Luz stumbles across an old friend, if that term might stretch enough to describe the myriad sensations Poe evoked in Luz. She exits with teeming thoughts and an opal necklace.

# [ 012 ] blinking lights, j.
With aboslutely no-one. Set on November 21st. Four-days fresh from a birthday, Luz Cresceno makes her third and likely finale debut at Clouded Tears, heavy-hearted and yet unchanged (or concealing any alterations skillfully enough).

# [ 013 ] stoneface.
With Skoll. Set on November 22nd. Luz makes a trek into this particular apltly-named neck of the woods, and sets to astronomizing. But moments into her work, some synapse flashes and recollects that five days ago she had her fifth birthday; great thought, and perhaps an interruption, ensues.

x [ 014 ] the black magic show.
With Misery D'Angelo. Set on November 24th. Familiar scenery for crime-scene investigations: misty walk-way, alleged hauntings, an ungodly hour. Though such details bristle with the promise of excitement, of supra-usual happenings, they deliver zilch, nada, nothing. Yet perhaps the portents were not entirely incorrect.

x [ 015 ] salute my shorts!
With Samson Adonis. Set on November 25th. Urged by whim, as always, the astronomer slides into the lake, blue bottle in hand. She espies a shadow on the other portion of the island, and greets him warmly enough, somewhat pleased at the prospect of a drinking partner. (It lends a sense of, how do you say, 'social drinking,' rather than solitary inebriation's straight-up alcoholism.)

x [ 016 ] reminiscing this and that.
With Laruku Tears. Set on December 2nd. Spying a somewhat familiar beast on the bridge, the astronomer nears, encouraged by conversationalist elements rather than any need to comfort the down-trodden. It seems, however, the memory is not mutual.

# [ 017 ] disappearing theme.
With Poe D'Angelo. Set on December 4th. A second meeting of minds between the darkling girl (with a penchant for piracy) and the astronomer not yet courageous enough to tell her that she loves her. Both of wandering persuasions. After a few lines of dialogue amid distracting hands, Luz Cresceno asks for that evening and nothing more, and in the end, receives exactly what she deserves: a morning-after all alone, and presumably, a lifetime.

x [ 018 ] there is comfort in my dark seat.
With Lith Ia. Set on December 5th. Another astronomer, likewise of a certain hoary palette? DUN DUN DUN.

x [ 019 ] renaissance women.
With Fatin Kali. Set on December 17th. Having heard of the Healer's talents, Luz Cresceno hikes towards that particularly wooded territory for a conversation, and with much luck, a bartering between trades.

x [ 020 ] ah, cold comforts.
With Maria Agapito. Set on December 18th. Luz, cooling her heels in her den and lolling about a winter's day, gets an unexpected (yet not unwelcome) visitor. To her chagrin, she encounters more than a language barrier.

x [ 021 ] then comes dudley.
With Kansas Sadira.. Set on January 4th. Nostalgia strikes again. Abandoning hearth and home at the beckon of an impulse she doesn't entirely understand, Luz makes her way to Storm's borders. She's greeted with a splash! (Oy vey.)

KEY
x - replied
o - waiting
# - archived
_____________________________ NOTABLES _________
Inspiration Level - 100/100
Why? - This is as good as it gets.
Threads - 6/5
Thread Requests? - Oh, I probably wouldn't be able to resist, but I really shouldn't. (Meaning, if you ask, I will still say yes. Damnit. XD)
Plots? - Everything is up in the air. I think Luz is very plottable, and if you're interested, just give a gander to her profile for possible hooks. Romance, encounters sexual and otherwise, and simple friendships would be embraced thoroughly. (Rivalries and hatreds also, of course!) A secondary note, I'd like to have Luz pierce either nose or ear. Help me there and I'll adore you!
In the Works - Varous threads, Samson plot.

____________________________ SOPHIE_____________
Sex? - Yes, please. (That's right. I went there.)
Mate? - I am a lonely tumbleweed. D:
Location - College of Wooster
Personality - I'm friendly and light-hearted. Random messages are my nectar!
Currently - A bit down, prone to lots of mega-highs and ultra-lows right now. Determined.

AIM - Never Had Paris
MSN - exwithastripminer@gmail.com">sexwithastripminer@gmail.com
EMail - windmillwarrior@gmail.com
[/html]

Messages In This Thread