in laughter, in strife
[html]

Bahhh, I do that too, sometimes. I keep forgetting to switch it at the beginning, since I forgot to do it at the end... -dies-

Barthélémy followed Dohi's example, laughing along with the other male. Clearly, Dohi found it just as amusing as Barthélémy had, and he was glad the other canine shared his sense of humour. If anything, Dohi's openness and willingness to try to teach him some of the words of the local dialect showed what kind of wolf he was, but his ability to laugh along comforted Barthélémy even more. He was glad he had found someone like this, even if he was a little embarassed, and felt a little silly.

"Ayeee," he repeated, frowning when he realized he had not said it exactly like Dohi had. His accent kept making the words sounds different, twisting them into other things. "Eye... œil." He indicated to his one eye, trying to hold up one finger, then realizing he was still in his Lupus form. He frowned, then tried gesturing at his one eye. "Œil," he said, indicating the singular form. Then, he pointed to each of his eyes, and stated, "yeux, so Dohi knew that it was the plural form. He watched as Dohi pointed at his mouth, and attempted to say the word. "Mowwth," he repeated, again, noticing the difference in how it was said. "Mowth, gueule," he stated with a nod.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread