with reliquary eyes and a diadem frown
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona was torn with an overwhelming sense to do one of two things. To make her understand what they had done was one of those, the other was to comfort her. The tone of her voice was completely different from the one she was already used to hearing; the strength was completely missing from it. The uncertainty in her gaze was there in that voice and Corona could only imagine what she was thinking. “I wished I would have been there for you guys when you were younger,” she found herself saying, unable to look at her any longer, instead turning out towards the lapping water.

_____“And I'm sure you don't know how to feel towards all of us for what we did. But it had to be done, he had to be held responsible.” She was taking the route of trying to make her understand, knowing that she wouldn't. Inferni wasn't the home for her, Corona understood this, though she wondered if Inferni was really the home for her. Reaching inside of the pouch, she pulled out the knife that Andrezej had from that day, and held it out to her. “You deserve to have this more than I do.” And maybe she'd take it and turn it around and try and kill her with it. It would have been justified, wouldn't it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread