with reliquary eyes and a diadem frown
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She didn't know anything much about the litter that Rachias had been borne into outside of their names. She hadn't seen her mother in over a year and had it probably not been from her brother being in charge she probably wouldn't have been allowed back into Inferni. She hadn't been there since she was born, anyway. But Rachias was right, he didn't need to immediately die. They probably should have chained him down to the ground and stoned him or something else that was slow and painful. But that would have been too cruel for the likes of mentioning. “I wish I could understand why he hated all of us.” Maybe something had happened in his childhood that had made him suddenly hate all of them. To want to usurp his eldest sibling from power when he barely understood how the world worked. “I think he hated me the first time he ever saw me and he didn't even know who I was, he didn't even realise I was apart of his family.” Maybe it was something her mother had taught him, maybe she had come to hate all of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread