with reliquary eyes and a diadem frown
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____A bad seed, she surmised. That was what he was, she supposed. But she let that topic slide in favour for what she was saying about other things, especially Laruku. She didn't believe that they were dying, at least not after how Ahren had started to feel after she had given him that particular dosage. He had stood up, he had walked and he had talked and understood things as clear as a bell. “You won't lose him, Rachias. Everything will be okay,” she said, using the same words and tone that she had used with Talitha. “I'm trying really hard to figure out what it is that they have because I don't want to lose him or the others. I even think I'm getting close because my father is doing a little better, but it's a slow road.” She had been ruling out things from neurological to psychological to things like pneumonia and beyond; there would be an end in sight eventually. “I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear, but you know that we're all here for you any time you need our help. Any time you want to talk, I'll listen.” Even if she screamed at her, even if she threatened her, Corona knew she would listen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread