with reliquary eyes and a diadem frown
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She knew that it had to have hurt to not know what exactly to do. Between herself and Endymion, she knew that those three were entirely dependant upon what they were given, from scraps of food to water to medicine. And Rachias hovered over them all constantly, she was always there when they were not. Again she reached into her pouch and retrieved a couple of different shaped vials, though their contents were exactly the same, and held them out to her. “I've been giving them all this for a couple of days now. It's worked really well with my father, but since he got sick last, I don't think he's nearly as sick as the others. But I think if we keep giving them this, they'll keep getting better in a few days.” As long as she could find the roots and herbs that made up the brew that she so diligently boiled and drained, she'd keep supplying it. “Unfortunately it's just a temporary fix, it doesn't last too long. Endymion's been giving them something too that helps just as much though.” She wished she could have given her a better piece of mind to hold onto. A definite answer, not just some uncoated truth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread