drunk with vivid flame
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____They went their separate ways then, at least for the moment. It was the perfect time for him to stash her knife both in a place she couldn't get it or at least find it. He figured that he may as well because he had done the same thing with Ahren, but Ahren had found it eventually. But now he didn't seem like the crazy man who had turned up on his doorstep some time ago. Once it had been tucked away safely and somewhere dry, he retrieved the bottles and joined her at the doused remains of the camp fire and handed her one. Predictable of him, but it was a well-known comfort that worked when he needed it to.

_____“Now if you go crazy again, I can just hit you over the head,” he chuckled, pulling the lid from the bottle, “unless you club me first.” But of course, there was a question of what exactly he was going to do lingering around. Keeping an eye on her was great and all, but he had never done very well at running marathons of no sleep. But tying her up was out of the question, at least in his mind, so that didn't really leave him with any or many options. The fact that they didn't really have anything on hand to tie anyone up equally out ruled the things that he didn't want to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread