Somewhere Over The Rainbow
[html]

Aquilina froze, he was deaf? She shook her head and faced him so he could read her lips, "Sorry, I uh... didn't know." she looked at the ground, she didn't realize how much she missed him. It had crushed her when he had to leave. It hurt her more than what happened after he left. A sigh drew from her lips, she then smiled and looked at him again, "I missed you, you know. It wasn't the same without you." she didn't know what to say, so she tried to attempt conversation, "A lot happened after you left, half the pack was murdered, my father is dead, and I was left for dead, but Cosmina and everyone found me. They took care of me, and now I guess I'm better." she laughed in her head, she wasn't better, she was worse.

Stepping closer to Samson, she nudged him with her nose and then inhaled, smelling his scent even more, that nice warm smell. It made her miss _home. "So how are you? And what are you even doing here? Where's your mother?" she asked all questions, a little bit closer to him, looking at him. Oh how much cuter he had gotten.

She wanted to tell him everything, but she couldn't. Aquilina didn't want to scare him off. It's not everyday someone blurts out that they've been beaten and raped, left for dead. Being beaten was even enough for her mind, she she sighed, 'Let it go, Aquilina.' she seemed to tell herself. She wanted to be wrapped up in Samson's arms, an old friend, an old lover. She would never forget the good times, even if he had someone else in his life.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread