Somewhere Over The Rainbow
[html]
samson smiled, a small bit reassuringly. he leaned in, catching a few words. ’i missed you, too.’ that was, until he forgot about her. it wasn’t that she was forgettable… it was that the hybrid was self-involved. a series of rapid blinks followed her next flow of words. reading lips wasn’t his specialty at all. something—murder? some one, father or brother dead, and herself was injured, or something. his heart lurched. ’i’m so sorry,’ the hybrid said sincerely, even though he wasn’t exactly sure what had happened. something bad was all he knew. ’but i’m glad your okay,’ he added as an afterthought.

..ow you.. even doing here… mother. samson cleared his throat again. ’i’m fine.’ except for the whole bear thing. ’hm?’ was how he completed the sentence, confused by what she had meant at the end. mother? who’s mother? was his mother here? an idea lit up his eyes. of course sam had completely forgotten, but he was carrying a small package of paper and a stick of charcoal. he nosed it off of himself and quickly shifted, feeling as always the strange sensation that comes with bones shifting and fur growing out. once he finished he sat down cross legged and displayed the sheets of paper. ’if you want, you can write on these…’ if she could read and write, but he was sure she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread