Somewhere Over The Rainbow
[html]

Aquilina smiled, she shifted as well, the popping of the bones made her shudder. She then grabbed the piece of paper and charcoal, she started to write 'So how are you? And what are you even doing here? Where's your mother?' she also added in a few other things like 'I was so mad at you when you had to leave, even if it wasn't your fault. I just wish you would have said goodbye instead of just disappearing. I wish you stayed, maybe we could have been something if you did.' she then passed the paper to him and looked away, almost nervous. Aquilina was surprised that she even had the guts, without Estella doing it, to tell him all that.

Aqui knew he could shift as well, his mother could as well. Usually she wore human clothes while she was shifted like this. But however, it wasn't the first time she had been like this in front of him. She had boobs, wow, very surprising even though she was a girl. She remembered all the swims they had and the first time they ever got close. She smiled at the thought of when she always thought he had cooties. Little kids had big imaginations, she knew she did when she was little, especially that she thought her and Samson were going to be with each other till the end of time. But she was a little one, who didn't know about dangers in the world, everything was a fairytale to her. Not anymore though.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread