little runaway
[html]

I hope you don’t mind this dated after Cer returns?
Cercelee had smelt the girl’s scent a ways off, she must had passed the same way Cercelee now went not too long ago because it took no effort to follow the trail. The trek between where Cer had picked up Firefly’s scent and where Firefly now stood was a bit of a ways, and the time in between served to ignited the anger Cercelee had all but forgotten about. Ember’s arm, her reason for leaving Dahlia de Mai. Her reason for leaving Cer in a way. Cercelee had been a piss poor leader, failing to protect a member of her pack from harm, her own sister no less. The anger smoldered as she made her way along, and it was in a full fury by the time that she reached Firefly.
Her voice, her posture, her words however did not tell. Nothing about her spoke anger, exactly. But if Firefly could decode the words, guess what they meant, than surely she would know. The sight that met her made Cer’s skin crawl, the mess of flesh and feathers, but her disgust did not show either. She was the perfect picture of calm and collected, pleasant even. "So little Firefly Sadira, I’ve heard you had a great deal of fun while I was out?" Cercelee took dainty steps toward the girl, in among the mess of shredded turkey guts. Looking around, she sighed dramatically, almost playfully. "Such a waste. You could at least make a meal out of it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread