little runaway
[html]

Cercelee watched at the female interchangeably when from creeping along the ground to spitting angry words at her leader. Cercelee shook her head, more annoyed now with Firefly’s hysterics than angry. Cercelee wasn’t pleased with the lack of respect and lack of self control present before her, for it both showed that perhaps Firefly wasn’t worthy of the rank she held and it prevents Cercelee from completing the task for which she came. Yet she was also sympathetic of the girl, for clearly she had suffered a great trauma behind enemy lines and had not the psychological strength to deal with it. Still, Cercelee couldn’t melt at the first sign of pity, she merely dropped the snarl that grew in her throat and covered her fangs, her navy eyes watching her younger cousin intently.

"If you all didn’t want a war, Haku shouldn’t have started it. I did not abandon you, I made it clear from the beginning I would not participate, nor would I require anyone else to." Cercelee spoke matter of factly, neither harsh nor gently. Life was rough, war even more so, and it seemed that Firefly had just learned that fact. "What did you expect little Sadira? War is not fun, it’s not meant to be. If you weren’t prepared for the consequences, why throw yourself in the fray?" Why had so many of them thrown themselves after Haku?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread