little runaway
Firefly barely heard the words that her leader spoke when she questioned just why she'd done what she had, but her ears flickered halfheartedly at his name as she whimpered slightly, catching her breath as she tried to swollow against the growing lump in her throat. She was so angry at the male, yet not for certain if she had any right to be either. Those emerald eyes rose up barely to catch sight of Cercelee as she gave the verification that she asked for. "Yes.." she whispered harshly. She had done it for Haku, she'd done it for herself and for him.. to show him she was worth it all.. and yet she hadn't been in the end.

Her emerald eyes stared flat at Cercelee when she asked of Ember, a soft growl rose up in Firefly's throat as a small flare of anger sparked in those orbs. She shook her head and spat. "Ask her yourself. I told her to back off, I told her to leave.. She wouldn't accept no as an answer. I didn't start it, but I did finish it." she would admit the truth. So she broke her sister's arm. Obviously Ember had gone crying off to the rest of the world that Firefly had been the big bad wolf in the situation, but she seemed to have failed to admit that she was the one who wanted it all.

Messages In This Thread