little runaway
[html]

ooc buisness
Cercelee listened to Firefly’s explanation patiently, but all it elicited was a roll of the leader’s eyes. "So Ember blames you for things not your fault? You can’t rise about that." It seemed a petty family feud. Briefly Cercelee wondered if her brothers and herself would have grown apart, yet the thought was quickly extinguished, it was a pointless thing to think about. Instead of letting herself daydream Cercelee focused all her energy and attention to the task at hand. Though it wasn’t likely Firefly would understand, or agree if she did, it wasn’t that Cercelee favored Ember (though she did), but rather that in Cercelee’s eyes Firefly was not living up to her end of the bargain. “I don’t expect you to care about her because she is family, I don’t care if you never talk with her, but you do not attack your own pack mates. The reason for a pack is protection and familiarity. If you don’t get along with someone, fine, but I never want to hear that you have harmed another member again.” The pack was greater than any family Cercelee had, it had to be, as she was it’s leader and to her that made it the most important thing she had. She would protect it, and it’s members, the best way she knew how, yet she had failed in Ember’s. Now the only thing to do was prevent a future occurrence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread