little runaway
[html]

I think if it ends like this Cer will have to kick Firefly to the curb XD
Cercelee stood dumbly for a moment, the tail of the younger female flashing before her eyes as Firefly unceremoniously retreated. Snapping out of the confusion that had descended on the leader, Cercelee let a snarl escape her lips as she lunged at the girl, quicker than even Cer herself had expected. Her body came up hard against the other’s, shoulder to shoulder, if the force wasn’t enough to roll the Mai, it was certainly enough to make her stumble in her tracks.
Cercelee spun her body to face the girl, expected a reaction in the form of a counter attack. Her voice was not the soft spoken notes she normally used, but a firm and commanding voice, the sort of voice that stopped the most confident of criminals in their tracks. "It’s not about picking sides here Firefly, it about your failure to live up to my expectations. You have a responsibility to this pack, and also to me. Respect to your fellow pack mates and more over your leaders, both of them. Which you don’t seem to comprehend, or you choose to ignore. If you don’t want to live up to those responsibilities, maybe Dahlia isn’t the place for you." Cercelee hadn’t wanted to threaten her place in this pack, but she had been pushed to it. She could see how Ember had been pushed to a confrontation. Perhaps Firefly subconsciously relished in these conflicts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread