little runaway
She had expected her leader to take the truth of the matter and stand there dumb as she walked away. The young fae was in a sour mood and the white bitch wasn't helping the whole situation. So she had no care to even try and hear Firefly's side, she knew she sister had always been good at getting under your skin and making you believe she was always the victim. Firefly would show her sooner or later what it really felt like to be a victim. She'd been so caught up in her cross little thoughts that the sudden attack from her leader caught her completely off guard and she found her blood tinted form rolling through the dust and dirt before she settled back on her belly, legs splayed in all directions as a flash of white found itself before her.

Those dark emerald eyes flashed as the woman began to speak, but deep down the young Sadira was very much impressed with the power that the petite Rosea held within. The younger Sadira might be fire all the time, but Cercelee was like ice, you never knew what would happen once you treaded on the surface, atleast with fire you were sure to be burned if not careful. Her jade eyes gazed up into those sapphire orbs as a chuckled began to rumble in her throat. "I'd protect this pack with my life.." She couldn't bring herself to spatting back in the face of the leader that she almost had done just that, even though it had been their little war. Cercelee hadn't been around to see how the packmates did care about one another with a fierce loyalty. "I'll work harder at being what you expect me to be.." She said firmly. She could obey the icy queen, it wasn't like she had a problem within the pack anymore, as Cercelee had so rightly pointed out, Ember was gone.

Sobering up as she remembered that she was suppose to be in trouble she picked herself up, though didn't rise up to tower over her leader. She sat there watching her leader silently, wondering what she was going to do next. She had every right to throw her out on her ass, and she probably more than deserved it, but the young girl had learned one thing, Cercelee was worth respecting as a leader, even if she wished to come off more like a friend.

Messages In This Thread