she will be loved.
Iskata watched with mild amusement at the boy who was so quickly stolen away by his daydreams of young love once more. She shook her head and chuckled, knowing that sooner or later he'd drop back down to reality. Her eyes were shining with laughter as he finally did drift back, that little sheepish grin telling more of a story than he could ever imagine. She raised a brow but didn't ask anymore questions.. yet her amusement seemed to disolve into shock suddenly with the name he graced her with.

Her eyes dropped down from watching him quickly as she spoke softly, "Well, I do so hope you plan to take care of her.." she said as thoughts moved through her mind, of the happiness that her babes seemed to be finding while hers was drifting away. ISkata raised her eyes back up to meet the green ones of Kaden as she finished. "Because I'd hate to know you broke my baby's heart." She knew she could be kinder, yet with what had happened to Naniko and the sudden change of mates.. and now this, she wasn't for certain what to do anymore.. atleast to her knowledge Kansas's heart hadn't been stolen away, yet.

Messages In This Thread