Pause and wait for me.
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      Tayui had heard Agani speak before, and could easily recall times they had conversed. He and Ophelia had always reminded her of one another. Both Ophelia's and Agani's speech had been different, as if it had been difficult for them to speak. That small connection (aside from both of them being Shaeniire's children, be it by blood or adoption) resurfaced once more, forcing Tayui to acknowledge Agani's words, to examine them. I'll never leave. They were said with such certainty and finality that had never been present before, not even a few minutes ago.

I'll never go. Again, again, he said it. And Tayui believed it. "Then we will stay together. No matter how long forever is," she added, not knowing if she had added on the forever to Agani's words in her mind, or if he had really said it. Regardless, a promise was a promise, and she would not lose him again. He would not lose her again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread