How to make a home
His greeting was returned in earnest and Leland couldn’t help but wave his tail behind him, had he been four legged instead of two it would have been thumping audibly on the ground. Although Leland had yet to meet an unfriendly face in these lands he was still quite pleased when his friendliness was mirrored in another. The male before him, Dawali, had a coat unfamiliar to Leland, although it was merely the tone of the pelt that was strange. He was clearly a wolf, but a red and grey one. Most the coats Leland had seen in his journey had been black, white, and a few brown coated creatures. With a soft chuckle Leland realized that the only other canines he had seen such rich red hues on, aside from a few vibrantly colored coyotes, were other husky mixes such as himself.

The question did not come as a surprise, it was a very standard question for a new comer to ask a canine already established in the lands. Leland himself had asked similar questions only weeks before. "Ah well, I must admit sir, I haven’t been in these lands too long, but I have gone about learning this and that. There are quite a few packs, or at least there were." Leland had gone back to Twilight Vale, only to discover that they had disbanded recently. "Twlight Vale just broke apart, loners now the lot of them, but there are three other packs still about, Phoenix Valley is one, close by here, Dahlia de Mai is another further north. Thar’s another I don’t quite know the name of in between the two. There is also a clan of coyotes, they stay further north east though, though I haven’t run into any a them yet." Leland smiled, hoping his explanation was of some help, though while he spoke he realized that he should probably pay a call on the packs he had not quite acquainted himself with yet.

Messages In This Thread