How to make a home
The disappointment was noted on DaWali’s face and Leland wasn’t sure if it was the fact he didn’t know anymore to tell him, or if it was the information that had caused the disappointment. Either way it couldn’t be helped so Leland shrugged it off and subconsciously his tail began to wag behind him, his constant habit whenever he was in a good mood (which was nearly always) or he wished others to be in one as well (which was always). The male continued on in a cheerful enough manner, so Leland came to the conclusion that even if the strangers had been unhappy with the information Leland had given him, he was not unhappy with Leland himself. The words the male spoke were phrased in an awkward manner, but Leland took no offense. The male whispered, presumably to himself, and it was clear it realized his mistake. The rusty red hued male let out a hearty laugh and grinned.

”No, no. As far as I know, I’m the only one like me arund here.” And from the looks and comments he received from other people, it was confirmed that there were no other dogs wandering loose, as least none that resembled him. “Where I come from there’s a lot like me, lots of wolves too, but I was getting overshadowed by all the other males.” Leland said it like a joke, though the truth was there was only one male who overshadowed him and it was still upsetting to think on it took long. “So I broke out on mah own. Found myself here. I like it well enough, so I’ve been sticking around. And what about you sir. What brings you to these lands?”

Messages In This Thread