Solitude Interrupted
OC: Nice post! <3 I should add here that I don't have any particular injuries in mind. Cicatrice doesn't hold significance for a given injury like some people. I'd rahther keep her facial scars as they are (so I don't have to rethink them for avs, lol) and I don't want her killed or crippled, though considering she and Gabe would probably be fairly matched. Not sure though. Cica can inflict any injury you want if you want that, or if not we can have them evenly matched or somethingg... Whee long oc part, sorry! XD

OC:

Ah, there it was, that flash of dominance. Silver eyes watched it come in the form of raised fur and darkened eyes. Dominance was all well and good, on one's own land. This however, was unclaimed territory, which, in the mind of Cicatrice, made this hybrid no more or less dominant than she. While his eyes were gleaming hot, hers were cold as ice. Her own ears flicked up, and the white fur along her spine rippled. She was no pup who would cower to a coyote. For this one was such in her mind, simply by acting as he was. She tilted her head at his unspoken challenge as she flexed her paws, almost in an unconcerned fashion before rising smoothly to her feet, keeping her head level so as not to expose her throat or other vitals. She was no stranger to the fang, claw, or pain. Evening breeze shifted, playing over the large she wolf's pelt of silver, black, and white, hiding and then revealing the numerous scars that attested to past battles. She'd fought her share of hybrids before, and she was quite certain this male had fought, and likely killed many a wolf. She wouldn't be added to the number.

Messages In This Thread