Thanks for making me a fighter
He scooped black and into two small bottles he had gotten from town. He wouldn't mind keeping the sand as reminders of his family. Placing them back in his bag he gumbled. "I reaaalllyy need to clean this out." He went into a craddled position wrapping his arms around his knees as he pulled out a small flask of scotch and throwing it back. He needed a life, he needed his family. Maybe he just needed to find a pretty girl and have his own family? He shook his head. 'Ya like someone would like me.' He thought to himself in doubt. Was his life forever going to be a family soap opera.

Large black ears shot up as a howl reached his ears. Was he that close? He scrambled to his feet grabbing his back pack and flinging it onto his shoulder he started to run. running had become second nature to him and boy was he fast. He smiled as he remembered his first morning run when he was a pup. He had been training for his adult hood ever since. He stopped as his father was befor him. Staring at him he smelt, "Been drinking." He stated as he sat down on a rock and pulled out his flask. Raising it he grumbled, "Care if I join you?" He was almost positive he would care. Yet, Jazper himself did not. Maybe it was the alcohol messing with his brain, actually he was sure it was but that didn't matter. He shot it back and sighed in relief as the sweet taste ran down his throat. His amber eyes turned on his father, "Glad to see you're doing alright." 'Or we're both in hell...' He wanted to add.

Messages In This Thread