Thanks for making me a fighter
As the flask fell to the ground and the threat reached his ears he stood once more. He wasn't as drunk as his father and was deffinently just as large if not larger. He let out a mocking laugh and stood to his feet, picking up the flask as he went. "Why you want some?" He tossed the flask casualy on the ground at the older males feet. As his angery grew so did his courage. He had so may questions, so mayny thing he had been woundering about. Why had he left him, did he not care about his pack, or about himself? Was sou just something more important then his family that he would have to tear them apart to be happy?

His golden eyes glared into blue, "Maybe you could use some more you drunk!" He accused in a temper raise, "Or maybe you're just gonna drink yourself till you forget about mom, about Nani and about me?" He hissed out the last word, "Would that make you happy dad?! If you could just forget about family, forget your past and move on like we never happened. You claim to love me like a son, and yet you leave without a goodbye and then appear out of nowhere a month later after the packs back together and strong. Do you think a father just gives up a leaves his son to figure out his life by himself. Well you'll be glad to know I met a girl pops and I pray i'm man enough to see me son or daughter grow into a high ranking respectible young wolf beacuse I never had a father stick around long enough to feel like I was good enough for anyone!" He was now right up in Lucifer's face howling out his feelings in fustration and anger. As his voice level increased a surprising thing occured, he let out the scottich accent his father had possesed so thickly.

Messages In This Thread