Thanks for making me a fighter
He was drunk yes, but he wasn’t ready to take insults flying out of the child’s mouth. A part of his own father came out of him, as he drew him-self up to his feet, matching face to face with his black son. Lucifer would take so much from every one, but from his own child he asked for respect, and that was all. Jazper thought he was old enough to take on his father, yelling at him in his face, Lucifer blue eyes narrowed as he swayed, with a soft tickle in the back of his neck grew and as the male parted his jaws a bit a growl slide out following the sound.
Lucifer hand flick up quickly going for the child’s ear pinching down on it with his digits, making sure the claw where not touch the soft skin. Lucifer narrowed his eyes upon the child as the youth got into his face, barking mad at him. ”You better back that train up child.” Lucifer had gone though the same stage with his own father, thinking that he was right and nothing he could say could make Noah right.
His voice chilled as he teetered back and forth looking at his child, though was very much grown, he wasn’t too old to be brought down to the respect level that Lucifer knew that Jazper knew he should be.”Your mother and I are back seeing each other again. Naniko was raped by my brother, and it’s all because of me that it happened and because of me Twilight Vale is gone. So no I didn’t just forget…I left so I wouldn’t hurt someone as sweet and as kind of a girl that Naniko is.” Lucifer had somewhat confessed that he single handedly brought down the pack, causing the destruction of Conri. Lucifer still was drunk but he wasn’t letting going to back off, he wasn’t that old, and could still move pretty quick.”Where’s this girl live?”

Messages In This Thread