Thanks for making me a fighter
As he was pinched on the ear he let out a painful wimper. A rumble grew in the back of his troat and his mind shifted to his knife belt. It would be so easy to draw his small sword and kill his father right then and there but, he loved him enough not to wish to hurt him. Instead he simply took a step back, pushing his father as he moved. His amber orbs opened wider at the thought of Lucifer and his mother back together, "If you're back together why aren't you with me." He barked in a pitiful way. Had they decided to move on without him? Be a fmaily withotu him. His eyes started to water as he ears flattened against his head.

He took in a painful image of Naniko being raped...where her children the result of that moment. He released a wimper and covered his ears pitheticly as he dropped to his knees shaking his head. It was all his dads fault! He had caused Naniko to go threw the horrible time which had made her want to move the pack! "Conri....Conri..." He mumbled and a deathly whisper. If that male ever put a toe in the territories he wouldn't live to tell the tale. 'Where's this girl live? The question helped him snap out of his current phycotic state. His turned his eyes up to his father in a glare, "She travels with her mother. They ran away from Inferni. I meet her in town and offered her a place to stay whenever she and her mother needed." He was greatful that Garnet did not live in a spicific area, that way Lucifer wouldn't be able to hurt her...hurt his future and take away his family. He eyes started to sting as he thought of his parents seperating. leaving him, and aparently being back together. Did they not want him anymore? Then the tears started to fall as he hid his face in his arms. "I HATE you all!" He howled. Red tinted eyes looking up at his father, his sight blurred by tears, "Only Naniko's always been there for me! Everyone of my parents left me! Hell atleast Pilot came back eventually! Took your spot in the pack and you don't even care!"

Messages In This Thread